Effective Monday, June 15th, per the Governor's orders, all guests must wear a mask or face covering when entering the clubhouse or when around other team members or guests. We are required to refuse entry to anyone who is not wearing a mask or face covering.
Rock Manor is taking the threat of COVID-19 very seriously. Guided by the recommendations of the CDC, local, state, and federal guidelines, we have been making numerous changes to our golf operations to assist in providing the safest experience as possible for our guests and staff.
While understanding the real threat of the current conditions we are also trying to provide some level of physical activity and limited social interaction. Establishing this balance during a very fluid situation will be challenging, however, we are working to implement processes and practices to meet this dual objective. In an abundance of caution, we are implementing the following practices below:
To play golf and to minimize contact, you may call the golf shop directly 302.295.1440 or book through our ONLINE BOOKING ENGINE to prepay prior to your round. You can also download our mobile app and book your prepaid tee time that way too.
- Cart Rules will be 2 players per cart for those in the same reservation. Single cart requests will be honored for an extra $20 cart fee (based on cart availability).
- Everyone must book in advance.
- Walk-up play will not be allowed in order to follow the CDC’s guidelines on gatherings and social distancing; however, you can go to our website on your mobile device to book and pay for your round in the parking lot.
- No cash transactions will be accepted, credit card only.
- We are OPEN to Non-Delaware Residents.
- All on course restrooms have been closed.
- Please do not gather in small groups while on or off the golf course.
- Flag sticks, bunker rakes and cups have been returned to normal but we do recommend leaving the flag in while you putt.
- We will not be providing rental clubs at this time.
- Tee times have been spaced out to maximize social distancing.
- Food & beverage service is now OPEN for take-out only.
Social Distancing Standards
In an effort to protect the health and safety of our employees and guests, we are following Social Distancing Standards recommended by the Center for Disease Control. These standards will be strictly enforced without exception. We appreciate your patience and understanding as our employees diligently work to provide a safe environment for everyone.