Available for golfers with valid GHIN Handicap Membership (USGA)
Taking advantage of our digital scorecard to keep your score on our FREE mobile golf app? Well now you can take it a step further and POST that score directly to GHIN. All you need is a valid GHIN Handicap Membership (USGA) and you'll be able to:
- Login with your GHIN credentials to Post a score directly from the scorecard feature when you have completed a round in the app.
- This will post the Hole-by-Hole scores to your GHIN account, which is something GHIN and the USGA are emphasizing (this is assuming you've recorded hole-by-hole scores in the app).
- You can view a history of recently posted scores via the app.
- You can also see what their current Handicap Index is, which can change daily based on posted scores.
- After your initial login to post a score, the app will persist access making future posting even easier!
Mobile App - Post Score to GHIN
Mobile App - Score Summary Screen
1 of 5
Mobile App - Login Screen
2 of 5
Mobile App - Post Page (Empty)
3 of 5
Mobile App - Post Page (Completed)
4 of 5
Mobile App - Confirmation Screen
5 of 5